Miscellaneous Travel Tips
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about International Travel Tips and other Travel Insurance topics.
Where can I find a good currency converter?
Before you take a trip, remember this helpful travel advice:
- Always remember that you are a guest in another's country.
- Obey all laws of the country you are in - no drugs - no smuggling.
- Most airlines allow two bags (max. 70 pounds each some size restrictions apply) for direct travel to and from the USA.
- Check bags to your final destination.
- Know what you are hand carrying for someone else.
- Many countries require that you declare all of the cash (sometimes traveler checks as well) which you are bringing into the country.
- Count your cash before leaving in an inconspicuous location.
- Keep your currency forms with you.
- Never discuss financial matters in public.
- Travel Documents
- Check all travel documents before leaving to ensure that they are valid for the duration of your trip, including extensions.
- Airline Tickets
- Check your airline tickets to ensure that routing is as planned and that you know all of your stops.
- Packing Hints
- The clothing you pack should always be appropriate for the climate and activities on your itinerary. The normal
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.